Lead Blockchain Developer (Rust)
Lead Blockchain Developer is responsible for building the core of Moon Rabbit network and its core protocols as well as growing and managing teams of junior and mid-level developers. Examples of Moon Rabbit sub-protocols that require their own Lead Blockchain Developers include: consensus mechanisms, cross chain communications, bridges and DevOps. As Moon Rabbit decentralises each core element of Moon Rabbit may have its own CTO and Lead Blockchain Developers will be prime candidates for the positions.
* Up to date understanding of blockchain, web3 and crypto technologies
* Solid understanding of Rust programming language and its ecosystem. C++ and Go are a big plus.
* Understanding of distributed systems, P2P networks and cryptography
* Ability to work on asynchronous programming and working with compilers
* Understanding of development and implementation of Distributed Apps (dApps)
We seek top talent and offer generous and stable financial packages for our techical team. Options with AAA tokens are available. We are able to accommodate to remote work and are able to work with entire external teams.